I visited Long Bridge Park on Christmas day and the odor of burning jet fuel (kerosene) was overpowering. Not hard to determine where the kerosene odor was coming from - Reagan Airport. After 15 minutes I felt sick and left the park.
Returned to Long Bridge Park today. Same overpowering odor of burning kerosene. Does the County expect kids to play soccer in that environment?
As for the park itself, appears the County spent most of the $35 million Long Bridge Park has so far cost building mountains of of dirt upon which to construct 3 soccer fields, an overlook, and a parking lot.